Hi Olivier,

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Olivier Vidal <paxdo at mac.com> wrote:
> What would be the most reliable operating system for Sqlite(last version)?

As other people have already mentioned, the operating system doesn't
matter. Pick the one you're most comfortable or interest in using. The
most reliable or secure OS is worthless if you don't care or know how
to use it.

What I believe is even more important (in terms of reliability) than
the OS is the underlying hardware. Namely because no one ever
considers hardware. This is true for all databases and even all
software. If the hardware says "yeah, I fysnc'ed!", it's not the OS's
fault if there was a file corruption due to power failure. These days,
a lot of people are using cloud infrastructure where they have
absolutely no control and no idea how things work under the hood.

-w