On 12 Mar 2015, at 2:51pm, Mario M. Westphal <mw at mwlabs.de> wrote:

> I dump the output to the log file so when a user sends me a log after the
> diagnosis reported a ?repaired? damage, I see one or more entries like:
>
> ?row 2481 missing from index idx_settings_sndidmnun?
>
> I will see if I can collect more log files in the coming months.

They will not help much.  We do need to see what is wrong with the database
file, and they will tell us that.  But we also need to know the circumstances
the corruption occurred in.  A big part of that is which command caused the
corruption.  So we need to spot the corruption immediately it occurs, not three
or four commands later.

In an earlier post you stated that corruption occurs even in your little
configuration database.  This should be small enough that you can run "PRAGMA
integrity_check" on it whenever you want.  So would it be possible to run that
command each time you open the config database and after any change to it ?
That would give us a perfect way to find out which commands were causing your
problems.

Simon.