All,

I am trying to determine the number of bytes in a blob.
According to the help file under SQLiteDataReader.GetBytes
Method in the Remarks section:

"To determine the number of bytes in the column, pass a null
value for the buffer. The total length will be returned."

I'm working in VEE and VEE doesn't have a null keyword, so I
tried System.DBNull.Value and I get an error (signatures
don't match).

I've tried a few other things, but VEE rejects everything
that isn't a byte array or pointer to a byte array. I don't
know if I can blame VEE. The method signature says byte[],
so VEE is expecting to see a byte array or pointer to a byte
array.

So, are there any other ways to get the number of bytes in a
blob?

Thanks,
-Bill