Dear Richard,

Thanks for your answer. The version of sqlite I am using is the 3.9.1
amalgamation.

But, as stated above, I am not sure my freeze problem is linked to the
strange log observed at my client as this log does not systematically
appears on database queries that freeze. Those logs sometimes appear on
queries that do not freeze, and sometimes, queries that freeze do not have
those logs.

I checked in the different logs I have collected, and it seems to be always
the same line (39428) that causes this strange log.

Regards,

Brice