Dear all,

Thank you very much for those advices. I will try them and get back if it
does not solve the issue.

Regarding the advice of Simon on HDD starting to fail, I have one more
question. In fact, I suspected this, as my client has other problems with
his computer. But, in such case, I expected to get logs in Windows Events
Journal. I scanned those logs and did not see any logs regarding Hdd
problems or related stuff.

So, my question is the following : does someone has already experienced
performance issues on database with an HDD device starting to fail (without
any corruption problem) ? And if yes, is it possible that those performance
issues come with no notification in the windows log journal ?

Thanks in advance,

Brice