Uhgh.... Spent lot of time to made whole scripts bundle to use no tempfiles
(avoiding I/Os), and not this ;-)
OK, few more questions:

Does sqlite3 expect exactly one statement per one line on input?
Or put it into command line? sqlite3.exe %db% "%multiline_statement%" (have
seriuos doubts about this solution)
Or this? echo "%multiline_statement%"|sqlite3.exe %db%

Any other ways, if invented ways are lunatics?

L.