Thanks for reply !

I already sent a proposal to Richard to add a pragma "PRAGMA DEBUG_MODE" and
when set throw any kind of error to stderr/sqlite3_(hook) this way ther is no
need to store temporary conditions to show later.

And of course sqlite knows which table/field failed to flag the error, it
doesn't throw a dice to do it.

Cheers !