On the right panel there is a live syntax tree of the sql on the left panel,
we can edit the sql on the left panel and the syntax tree on the right panel
is updated.

The idea is to have a way to get a syntax tree of a sql string through the
sqlite parser: synatx_tree sqlite3_sql_syntax_tree(const char *zSql);

Can't you see the syntax tree ? (javascript enabled is necessary)

Cheers !

?