I am new to this type of Forum.Here is my question : My development platform is
VB6. I am using "SQLitePlus COM-DLL" from ez-tools.com.They have code to access
and query an existing ".db" file, but I wish to know how to make a function
call to create new SQLite database files on harddisk.How would you do this
using VB6?What is the function call that you would have to make.I know how to
do this with SQLite at the command line, and I could use VB6 to execute these
commands at the command line, but I want a more direct way to create new
database files.Hope someone can help me out.
Pablopico> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:32:32 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: Hello I am a newbie> > Hello Pablopico,> > i am
sorry, but i can not answer your question. I do not know VB. How > did you find
my eMail - address anyway?> > To join the sqlite mailing list, visit> >
http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users> > and follow the
instructions. Then post your questions by mailing them to> >
sqlite-users@sqlite.org> > Good luck,> Martin> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:> > I
am new to this type of Forum.> > I don't know how one is supposed to post to
this forum.> > I don't see a "POST" button on this site.> > Based on email
information I got from SQLite users, is this> > all done via 'email posting'?>
>> > Anyways, I also have a question.> > My development platform is VB6. I am
using "SQLitePlus COM-DLL" from > > ez-tools.com.> > They have code to access
and query an existing ".db" file, but I wish to know how to make a function
call to create new SQLite database files on harddisk.> > How would you do this
using VB6?> > What is the function call that you would have to make.> > I know
how to do this with SQLite at the command line, and I could use VB6 to execute
these commands at the command line, but I want a more direct way to create new
database files.> >> > Hope you can help me out.> >> > Pablopico> >> >> > >