Hello.  I happened to see this thread (I'm EzTools suppport).  The Sqlite open
function automatically creates a new file if the file doens't exist.
SqlitePlus does the same thing (since it just passes through to Sqlite).
However, I have added an additional, optional parameter that will cause the
SqliteDb.Open method to fail if the file doesn't exist.  But it is false by
default, so calling open with a filename that doesn't exist should create the
file.  Maybe its being created in a different folder than your .exe?  Its
possible its in a place you don't expect if you aren't passing a full path.
Anyway, here is a good way to call SqliteDb.Open from a VB app:

   db.Open App.Path & "my_database.db", 0, false

Let me know via my eddress if you still have problems
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

cheers
-brett