That is Great OLAF!!!!
That is all that I am looking for.
I just want to be able to create new files,
then create tables and populate them and
do simple queries.
If I can do that with your stuff, that would be amazing
for me. I have had great great difficulty trying to find
wrapper for VB6!
Thanks once again.
I will try it out, and if I run into problems i will email you.

Thanks once again.

Pablopico