Hi there,

I compiled SQLite on Debain (VM) first using the following:

/usr/local/bin/gcc -c -fPIC sqlite3.c

/usr/local/bin/gcc -shared -o libsqlite3.so sqlite3.o

And then I created my own shared lib using SQLite and when I use the lib on
Debian it is SUPER FAST.

Then I installed SQLIte on Solaris (VM) using the same compile commands
above. I copied my shared lib code from Debian to Solaris and ran the same
"test code".....and it is SO SLOW....like ridiculously slow.....

On Debian it processes a couple hundred messages per second, on Solaris
using the SAME code it does like ONE message per second.

What could be wrong here? Must I change the compile options on Solaris?

Any ideas?

Chat later

Lynton