no FTS3 is no "real" virtual table and can be saved into the database
file if you open it the index is already generated.
but if you add ne entrys these have to be processed and added to the

so if you crate a new FTS3 virtual table and insert all the entrys of a
normla table it will generate the index "anew" for alel these entrys.

boscowitch