Kevin Benson wrote:

> Since the System.Data.SQLite.dll is a mixed assembly (i.e. contains
> both managed & native code) in differing versions for x86 versus x64 ,
> I wonder if HP meant TurboTax was using, for example, an x86 flavor of
> that DLL that conflicts with their (HP) program's use of an x64
> flavor?

Also, perhaps their application is binding to the exact version (which is
typical)?  One possible solution to this issue is to remove all
System.Data.SQLite assemblies from the GAC and "convert" them to be
application-local (i.e. they would only reside in the same directory as
the application itself); however, this can be difficult, depending on how
the application was written.

--
Joe Mistachkin