On 22/06/2012 12:00 AM, Pavel Ivanov wrote:
You apparently executed above query on different dataset than you initially posted. 64 is not something quote(ColA) can return when column contains integer value 1 (and I guess Richard meant you should execute that query for ColC, not ColA). So please recheck and report the exact steps to reproduce the problem - show us all statements: CREATE TABLE, INSERT, SELECTs. If you are reproducing it on existing data and can't reproduce it on newly created one then show us a series of SELECTs with their results showing the contradiction. Try to copy exactly what SQLiteStudio returns or better yet to use sqlite3 command line utility and copy data it outputs to terminal. Pavel

Yes, I've picked up on ColA/ColC  and did execute the query on ColC.

Strangely enough (albeit expected), sqlite3 shell returns the expected results (e.g. 1, 1 and "integer|0") for the queries. The "integer|64" could be an SQLiteStudio-specific thing, I don't know.

I'm opening the DB using sqlite3_open_v2() with these flags: SQLITE_OPEN_CREATE|SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE|SQLITE_OPEN_SHAREDCACHE - could the shared cache play a role in this, along with read uncommitted?

Given that the result is ok in the shell, I assume it's the way I've compiled the amalgamation (see the flags I've posted earlier) or the way I open it - is there anything peculiar about either of those?

Thanks!

   Dennis