On 22/06/2012 12:57 AM, Pavel Ivanov wrote:
OK. And now when you execute the original statements (SELECT COUNT(...) and SELECT ... WHERE ColC = 0) in SQLiteStudio and sqlite3 shell you still get the same results? 1 in the first statement and no rows in the second one? Pavel

No, I get correct results in sqlite3 shell now (haven't tried the SS).

What I also failed to mention and which may have something to do with it, is that there's another SELECT COUNT() being executed from a different thread, which kicks in from time to time. Could that potentially cause any issues? So, I have one thread doing SELECT COUNT() and SELECT ... and another thread doing just a SELECT COUNT().

   Dennis