From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of kritesh tripathi [tripathi.krit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:31 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] Pragma Synchronous=OFF is not working

Hi Michael,

Righ Now i am inserting only 500 records in  three different tables in 42
sec . I have 500 imagesor video (.jpg or MP4) in the SD card which i am
parsing and then inserting one by one in the video table or image table
. I am expecting this  in between 10-20 sec . Presently i am using the
Micro itron embedded RTOS in my device .