HI Michael,

I am not stroing the video data in the table .For example -Suppose i have
one image - ABC.jpg  in the folder contains in SD Card
1- First i am parsing the image
2- Second Get the values like - Fullpath (Wht is the exact path of image in
SD Card),file Size and create unique id .
3-Third , I am inserting these values in Image table .

Executing the same steps for all images (folder where all images stored )
in  SD card .

Total time to  parsing and insert the 500 image  =42 sec
Time to insert one image in table after parsing = .02 Sec
Time to parsing one images  = .04 sec

Cheers
kritesh

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Black, Michael (IS) <michael.bla...@ngc.com
> wrote:

> I think the first thing you'll hear is to NOT store the video data in the
> database.
> Just store a file path.  That is much faster and should complete a lot
> faster than your expectations.
>
> Is there some specific reason why you want the blob data in your database?
>
> How long does it take you just to read and parse the images and skip the
> database insert?
>
> What exactly are you inserting in those 3 tables?  Sounds like some big
> data.
>

> Michael D. Black
> Senior Scientist
> Advanced Analytics Directorate
> Advanced GEOINT Solutions Operating Unit
> Northrop Grumman Information Systems

Regards
kritesh tripathi