From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of kritesh tripathi [tripathi.krit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:34 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] Pragma Synchronous=OFF is not working

Hi,

Sorry but i am not using memory database since sqlite version -3.6.4 does
not support i guess ..I am not indexing any data and i am sure that all
insertion ,   i am doing under one transaction . Do you think creating
index or i n memory database or binding the values using sqlite_binding
will effect the performance .. Is performance due to hardware like SD card
speed or Filesystem ?

Cheers
kritesh

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Black, Michael (IS) <michael.bla...@ngc.com