Keeping it simple:

I have a Python application that uses SQLite, and I randomly get this error:

"SQL logic error or missing database"

I have no idea how to figure out what's wrong, and if I can't figure it
out, it leaves a huge deal-breaking bug in my application, such that I'd
have to abandon SQlite and use another RDMS.  I'd hate that, as I love
SQLite and it is integrated deeply with my application.  But I can't have a
database application that occasionally just doesn't work, and I've put
years of work into this project and really need it to be robust.

Any help on this could potentially make a huge positive difference in my
efforts.  Thank you!