Every day when I log into my HTPC for the past couple of months, I get a
popup message stating that there is a "new version" of SBServer and that
I should upgrade. I have been upgrading almost daily, but I am beginning
to wonder if something is wrong. Are there really almost daily SBServer
upgrades?!  Or is my installation not actually upgrading each time? I
love that the SBServer is still getting upgraded regularly, but doing
this every day .. having to stop SBServer when I am using it and wait
several minutes for a daily upgrade is getting tiresome. Once a month is
fine with me, as long as it is not a critical update.