Jeff07971 wrote:
> You can also switch off notifications. I turned off notifications and
> have a script running under cron to update once a week in the early
> morning.

Is this something that a complete bonehead like me could get up and
running to automatically update in early a.m.?  I don't mind daily
background updates, I just hate every day when I go to listen to my
Squeezebox and I have to take time first to update (or get the nag). I'm
not familiar with "cron." I am running SBS on a Windows 7 machine.

I guess for now I will temporarily turn off notifications.