Seems strange, Michael, as I'm sure I had set the 'scan' options to
debug and hit apply before i did the scan on 7.9.0. And afterwards, I
did a clean install of 7.5.5. So unless the default is for 'debug' on
these options in 7.5.5, why would it do that?

I'll try again when I have some time. Maybe tonight. I know this is a
slow process, but I'll keep plugging away at it.

I'll set the artwork options to debug as well then? You do at least see
from the last line that it was stuck in precaching artwork, correct?