Mnyb wrote:
> Are you sure it's actually stopping there , if you haven't used the full
> text search plugin before it migth take time to complete ? 20 minutes is
> not that much ? Are you scanning over a network or do you have the music
> files locally on the computer ? full etc search plugin can be disabled .

No, I guess I'm not 100% sure. But the time count stops changing and it
doesnt appear to be doing anything. Is there some way of knowing if it
is still doing something when the time stops counting? How long should
it take?
It scanned for about 20mins or so today, like I said. When I tried
scanning yesterday using 7.9.0 I let it sit at the last step for about
45 or 50 mins. The scanner.log file says it was at the precaching
artwork step that time. But the same thing was going on- Time was no
longer changing and I guess I cant know for sure if it was stuck or
not.

How long should I let these steps go before I assume they are stuck?