NFLnut wrote:
> Recently, I moved my LMS install from one computer to another. I copied
> over my server.prefs and other files so that may be the problem, but
> when I click the shuffle button, it remains on shuffle until it starts
> playing a new song and then it turns off shuffle every time. Does anyone
> know how to get it to STAY on shuffle? I never had this problem after
> about 8 years of using my Squeeeboxes until now.

Just an observation which may or may not apply in your case. If you have
shuffle on, and you start a "Random Mix" it will turn shuffle off.

If you start a single track/album playing shuffle will remain on.

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 3/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
Pi/max2play/HiFiBerry