Greg Erskine wrote:
> We added LMS as an add-on to piCorePlayer a while ago now, its still
> called piCorePlayer though which can be confusing.
>
> I have been using LMS on RPi1B and RPi2B for years. It works fine for me
> (all 44.1/16) but if you resample, do a rescan, select random, you may
> have interruptions.

Just tried piCorePlayer. Pretty nice! Figured out how to install LMS and
mount a network share. LMS response (settings, etc) with an empty music
collection is pretty fast! :)

Noticed a few critical issues:

1) Please mask out password in the LMS/Setup Network Disk Mount page.

2) Please mask out password in the main about page, in advanced mode,
where it lists /usr/local/sbin/config.cfg.

This page can be seen without any authentication. It shows NAS password
in clear text!!