Hi Cloudatlas,

I encounter the same problem, I've installed the nightly build from 19
november.
It works when using the LMS web management page, I can select players
and start playing something.
But both from the Squeezer app or the Squeeze Controller app I cannot
select players.

I have looked at the latest LMS code changes on githup, and there was a
change in a function that returns a player list.
A modelname and firmware was added and the code was refactored a bit
(two pieces where merged together).

There I see that formerly a "playerindex" was returned in this list, but
now not anymore. Maybe that's the problem.
The Squeeze app might expect a playerindex, and because the list doesn't
contain it anymore it can't display the players for some reason.

I will send a message to Michael and ask him if this might be the
problem.
The build from 21 October doesn't have this change, so maybe that one
works.
I don't know if the previous nightly builds are available somewhere?

Greetings,
Gerrelt.