Now edit this file and add these lines after line 2348:

Code:
                        $request->addResultLoop('players_loop', $cnt,
                                'playerindex', $idx);

Good catch! And I was sure I did compare before and after before committing it. Oh well...

I fixed the problem in git. Unfortunately our build system is showing its age and has become rather unreliable. And as the previous maintainer has left the building years ago, and didn't leave any information about the license in any place we can find, we're currently struggling to even get the system up and running again. We're working on this. Hopefully we'll have fixed builds, soon.

--

Michael