reinholdk wrote:
> Touch and Radio are both 802.11g devices. And it should not matter
> whether 2.4 and 5GHz have the same SSID or not, or whether the router's
> nw mode is 802.11g only or not.

And as it turns out it doesn't matter.  I can't get my Touches to work
properly with any setting I've tried on my router with either of my two
LMSs (one a backup generally not running).  I also tried moving to 7.9
(and a few other things).

My short term plan is to use two of my iDevices with iPeng.  I just
tested one with the USB 3 CCK into my Teac UD501 and it worked as long
as I used the power connection as well.  And it even passed high rez.
Another $40 to Apple to pick up a second CCK though.:mad:

Medium term, I expect to have a contractor in here in the near future on
a large project.  I can ask him to run CAT5 without making a shambles of
the room (as I likely would).