Also a great thank you from here. Unfortunately, I am unable to download
neither 7.9.0 release nor 7.9.1 nightly from downloads.slimdevices.com.
Avast under Windows 10 reports file infected with Win32:Malware-gen
(whatever that is) and blocks download. If I download under Linux and
port the files to my Windows PC, it gives the same kind of message. I
assume it is a false positive, but is there a way to tell Avast that
this is safe to download and install? I guess other users must be
affected as Avast is a rather common antivirus program.