sflen wrote:
>  I will update in a day or two because I need a lot of free time to be
> careful...

Michael - I have successfully updated to 7.9.0. Real easy! Everything
plays, all my favorites are there as well as my artwork. Unfortunately,
that one problem playlist always reverts to an old version instead of
reading the correct version from my iTunes.

Oh well, I used a roundabout method to change the playlist using my web
browser which caused duplications of the old version. I used iPeng to
delete the duplications but I cannot scan my library because, again, the
old version of the playlist will reappear.

Too many hours trying to figure this out. Everything plays, so OK by
me.

I still cannot believe how easy it was to install 7.9.0!