StevePalmer wrote:
> Bit confused philippe_44! ☺ Nothing unusual! ☺ Isn't Airplay
> related to Apple and/or iTunes?
>
> Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

It’s related to Apple. iTunes is one of the apps that can use it but
there are lots of others on iOS. Forget it on Android.

If you had an iPhone you could AirPlay stuff from your phone to your
Receiver.

However what Phillipe means is that with his very clever Airbridge
plugin you can convert the AirPlay bit in your Receiver into a quasi SB
player and control it via whatever means you use for your real SB
devices.

This is a zero cost alternative. You just need to use Phillipe’s Plugin.
It’s pretty easy to set up.

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones