d6jg wrote:
> Does the Chromecast (castBridge) now do gapless Phillipe?

The problem is that I've not seen an update of the protocol that
explains how to use that, if available. I think I've seen some update of
the API on Android, but I'm using a much lower level interface,
basically a direct connection to the CC player.

One can always write another "media receiver" (the application that runs
inside the CC and is responsible for all communication with
controller(s) as well as getting the audio), but that a much bigger
effort. Ideally, if one want to engage in such venture, it's probably a
better ideal to write a native slimproto application :)

So basically, today, I'm using the "default receiver" and it's still
track after track, and I have to wait for track N to end before sending
N+1.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express