StevePalmer wrote:
> Yes, it's a full AVR (Yamaha RXA1060 if you're into that sort of thing)
> ☺
>
> Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

BTW, sneaking into the discussion ... this Yamaha is AirPlay compatible.
So unless you hate AirPlay, you can also use my AirPlay bridge as well
to turn it into a SB player. You are likely to have more success than
the UPnP bridge and it gives you 99% of the capabilities of a real SB,
including synhronization and fade-in/out, replay gain, metadata update
on live streams etc ...

Of course, you'll only have 44.1/16 which (please no audiophile
declaration of war here :)) is good enough for me. Chromecast gives you
96/24

AppleTV 4, Airport Express