Jeff07971 wrote:
> From 1 PiCorePlayer LMS on a Pi ?
>
> I don't know for sure because I run LMS on a x86-64 linux system but my
> initial thought is good luck with that !

In this case are 12x RPI (1 RPI per zone) so there is no problem with
LMS (1 LMS per 1 zone) but at home I have 1 RPI with 8 zones and it
works well (1 LMS can handle 8x squeezelite players with synchronize
what I really love) - there is only small problem witch startup script
and lunching finally 8 players at startup. Default PiCorePlayer setup
page allows to 3 additional lines (with user script) to run ... grrrr..
:)
Regards
/Baxoza