baxoza wrote:
> Yes !!! it would be nice and I think it should be standard in this
> times....
> LMS using plugins like Spotify, Tidal etc. where is secured protocol
> what is acceptable in plugins but LMS is ... I don't know... old skull ?
>
> I agree with this there is no ability on hardware devices to change this
> - I am only wish for Rasspberry's LMS additional feature ("select LMS
> control method: open (http) or secured (https)" - same should be with
> CLI). Thats all... :)
> Regards
> /Baxoza

So how would this look in a „standard“ way? How do you create a TLS
certificate for a local machine in a „standard“ way and how do you
secure it?
What’s the added security value, especially in a corporate network where
spoofing should be quite easy?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*