Jeff07971 wrote:
> 1) I have two instances of raspbian neither are UPS'd and I've never had
> a problem.
> 2) If theres an antifire turn the AMPLIFIERS off not the RasPis have
> them UPS'd
> 3) If you run an LMS on Pcp there are disk writes so can be corrupted
>
> You are not going to be able to do it with Pcp you can do it with
> Raspbian - Your choice
>
> Jeff

1) Ok, since 2 years I havent tested this on Raspbian - before, I've had
problem with this - maybe You are right to test it now...
2) You are right  - switching only amplifiers is a good suggestion.
3) if LMS saves it saves only on PiCorePlayer's second partition (only
actual playlist and what zones are synchronized I think... what else it
could be ?)

Ok, if Raspbian is so good - why PiCorePlayer is based on weak and
having holes system ...  ?
In all respect to Developers - why They don't swap to Raspbian or other
more secured base-system ?

/Baxoza