steklo wrote:
> Hi digimaster,
>
> I still had the very first version of QLogitechMediaServer running on my
> NAS when I came here and found the reason why I never saw any upgrade
> offered in the app center.
>
> I'm not firm with terminal commands at all, but I followed your
> instructions in posting #2 of this thread (the recommended first
> solution). Everything worked fine incl. removing QLMS and reinstall the
> new version of QLMS.
>
> But after that when I log onto my QNAP NAS again and do [ cd
> /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/ ], [ ./LogitechMediaServer.sh stop
> ], I get the following response:
>
> [~] # cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/
> <g/LogitechMediaServer] # ./LogitechMediaServer.sh stop
>
> -sh: ./LogitechMediaServer.sh: No such file or directory
> [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
>
> Am I doing something wrong? I can open QLMS from the webgui and this way
> I'm supposed to start setting it up – which I obviously want to avoid by
> using your instruction. But as the webgiu opens it seems to be installed
> properly, isn't it? So for some reason it seems I cannot get access to
> QLMS via your command in order to stop it. Can you help?
>
> Best regards
> StefanYou should do QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop. The command is called
QLogitechMediaServer.sh.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*