digimaster wrote:
> Oké then is running. A thing you could try, in the
> .qpkg/LogitechMediaServer directory do ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh
> restart. Wait until it ready, and gives you the line how to acces it.
> Then after a few minutes, try that in Google Chrome. Remember some times
> can takes some time. Depends a bit on how many plugins, and if you're
> using settings from a older LMS installation like ssots.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

It seems it works now. I could open the LMS in Chrome after the restart.
(I already did a remove and reinstall but that did not resolve the
problem).  I used Chrome now instead
of Firefox as browser..?
LMS is now rescanning my library, so I think problem is solved!
Thanks very much for your assistance and the great job you did!
Cheers!