dolodobendan wrote:
> I'll give it a try, thank you!
>
> Update: No joy here, I cannot access the library via LMS (Home / My
> Music / Music Folder shows as empty.)
>
> If the user hasn't changed, I guess I'd have to rewrite all permissions
> in the library. Problem here is, I'd have to do that every time I add
> music via Windows.
>
> The RAID scrubbing has started on the server, slowing things down. I
> guess that's all for today then. Thank you for effort!Yes the home directory
> is empty. To let QLMS work on all Qnap systems
with out trouble, I start chrooting it. So the directory layout you see,
is not the real directory structure of you're Qnap. And normally all the
shares are under /share. So I'm curious about what kind of model you
got.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*