digimaster wrote:
> If exist
> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/etc/localtime,
> you should remove it.
> Logon to ssh do
> [ cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer ]
> [ rm -R .config/LMSROOT/etc/localtime ]
> [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart ]
> Wait until it's started, then it should be fixed !
>
> If then the problem still remains, then its something else i'm afraid.
>
> Just run a test here, the localtime, is removed by the script itself.
> So should not be found anymore in LMSROOT/etc/.
> So check if it there ?

no localtime does not exist in .config/LMSHOST/etc/

I just did a full remove and re-install and the issue persists.
Running
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1541869104 @ Sat Nov 10 18:20:42
CET 2018

I'll go back to my original post and see if Michael as any ideas...

Server: QNAP TS-251+ LMS 7.9.2
Living room: SB Touch  >> Audioengine 5+
Basement: SB3 >> Alesis M1 Active MkII
Sunroom: piCorePlayer 1.19 >> Audioengine A2+
Bedroom: Squeezebox Boom
Studio: Squeezebox Boom