Ludi wrote:
> Hi, did you manage to resolve this issue? I seem to be having the same
> problem.

No, I did not. When it failed I went back and loaded 7.9.0 and it
worked, so I have not tried to update again. I do need to do some
problem determination as I'm now having problems loading a new plug-in.
Are you also running LMS on a Netgear ReadyNas?

http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.1; Transporter(Living
Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom),
(2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage),
Duet(basement)
Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.