I enabled INFO logging for Spotty. This morning I was woken by the
annoying default alarm on my Radio and sure enough the network indicator
was red. The alarm was set for 6.00am and in the past if the internet
was down for any reason the alarm would always sound at the correct time
but this time unless I slept through it the alarm did not fire until
around 6.11am. At around 6.18am the network indicator turned white
again.

(Unfortunately) this log shows something I feared it might show: sometimes the spotty helper is locking up LMS while trying to get a token. I thought I had implemented an async routine for this. Alas it seems not to be working. I'll have to review that and find some other solution :-(. Why this is only a problem on some systems, I don't know.

--

Michael