bigcookie wrote:
> Not sure if this helps - I thought it might be useful to share.

Well, on a whim I subscribed to the podcast and played out the episode
that you referenced (the latest one). Although I did not understand the
content of Herr Steingart's briefing, he continued to brief me through
my Squeezebox Classic without a hitch, for the full duration of the
episode.

For avoidance of doubt, this is the URL of the podcast feed that I
subscribed to:

Code:
--------------------
    https://dasmorningbriefing.podigee.io/feed/mp3
--------------------

And this was the URL of the episode:

Code:

https://cdn.podigee.com/media/podcast_5030_steingarts_morning_briefing_der_podcast_episode_314_das_doppelte_dilemma_der_gruenen.mp3?v=1571288804&source=feed

My LMS runs on an Arm5 box, Debian Buster, LMS version 7.9.2 from a
quite recent nightly (August 2019), IO::Socket::SSL version 2.060.

I can think of no obvious reason that explains why we experience a
different result. Perhaps https related, or perhaps simply something
else.