Just for completeness: I changed the URL to http instead of https - I
still have the same problem: podcast stops in between. This is not
really helpful as anyone will understand :-). Any other ideas?

Addon: I moved to the aac version of the podcast by changing the URL
ending from mp3 to aac. After the good thing: didnt stop after 5
minutes, but it stopped after 7 minutes... This is better, but still
annoying and not usable.

--
LMS auf einem QNAP TS-653B in einem Debian Docker-Container
Versionsnummer: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed