efluon wrote:
> My current Linux-based server is broken, so I am temporarily using my
> work-computer, which runs Windows 10.
>
> 2 days ago I could not get songs to play any more.. they can be queued,
> and started fine, but they instantly jump to 2:44 where the players
> (classic) get stuck, while iPeng happily increments position from there.
> No sound, no errors regarding this in the logs.
> I got this as well, but only once, despite several restarts of the
> server and one restart of the system..

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [19-11-26 09:58:26.9728] Slim::Utils::OS::Win32::getPriorityClass (750)
Error: Slim::Utils::LogCan't get process handle (The handle is invalid) [Wrong
number of parameters: expected 0, got 1.

> Happens with local files or with soundcloud, with the identical
> behaviour.
>
> This probably is caused by windows 10.

The relevant part of code seems to have been disabled in LMS 7.9.2,
within this commit: -Remove priority settings from Windows.-
https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commit/4470977a7af796b5eb071f86960034632d6e78a5#diff-8daedffbdb0654d2a540cf4452c5d70c

Perhaps it would be worth trying LMS 7.9.2 to rule the point in or out.

I don't use Windows, and I don't know how LMS runs on Windows, so this
can only be speculation on my part.