I’m coming to the conclusion that I’m not going to update to Catalina
from Mojave yet.

That’s not so much down to LMS, which I assume from the lack of response
to my question in recent posts here is working and running OK on
Catalina.

It’s more like Michael’s decision to stay with Mojave so he can use
Aperture a bit longer.

For me, it’s about being able to continue using Dragthing, but also my
uncertainty about apps such as Burn and My Harmony working with
Catalina, and my worries concerning the compatibility of my Canon
printer and my Seagate external drives.

Sorry, a bit off LMS topic. But for me, it all says WAIT. And that’s
what I’m going to do. Maybe 10.15.3 or 10.15.4?