Hi there,

I'm running LMS v8.0.0-0.1.1580732899 with a large (~1 million files),
but thoroughly structured media collection of FLAC, MP3 & OGG tracks on
a Linux box.

* Is LMS able/designed to manage this amount of media files at all?
* Is it feasable to have LMS operaing on a read-only NFS mount (across
Gigabit Ethernet) instead of local files?
* LMS appears to scan the media file tags only. Is there a possibility
of instructing the scanner to derive performer, album & track names from
file names and paths instead?
* LMS displays paginated lists in the Web UI. For long lists (~15000
entries), this is a royal pain in the behind. Are there any UI updates
that improve/fix this?
* Playlist management: Do I see it correctly that playlists can be
externally written to some playlist folder that is configurable in LMS,
but each change requires a subsequent rescan of this playlist folder? Is
there no easy way/interface for writing the changes directly to the
corresponding SQLite DB (library.db, if I see it correctly)?

Best,
Ray