digimaster wrote:
> I'm don't know about you're setup, but I know the combination perl 5.28
> and lms 8.0 on a armhf, armv7 give this error. Try it with perl 5.24
> that should work.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

Thanks! But before I try downgrading perl, I'd like to solve the problem
at the level of the LMS installation if that's possible. Stay tuned.

Les

Logitech Media Server Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
ARCH-AUR-REL.7.9.2.arch2 running on Wandboard Quad, music library on
SATA HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary (not unidirectional) copper cable.