digimaster wrote:
> Up to you, but I know perl 5.28, LMS and armhf/armv7 will not work.
> Several user have rapporten this issue.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

Thanks! Actually my Perl version is 5.30.2, and LMS version is 7.9.2.
But if you can give me an idea of how to downgrade Perl, I'll try it if
the solutions I suggested to Roland don't work.

Logitech Media Server Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
ARCH-AUR-REL.7.9.2.arch2 running on Wandboard Quad, music library on
SATA HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary (not unidirectional) copper cable.